martedì 23 febbraio 2016

FOUR-LEAF CLOVERS



Everytime that I pass near to a clover field, I used to stop and searching  with my eyes some Four-Leaf Clovers 
Since I was a little girl, I used to do this. And I was pretty good to find them, I remember that I filled books with all the four-leaf clovers!


I used to think that was just a curious skill. Since few days ago: I was in one of this clover fields with my sons and, my youngest son, Jacob, found loads of four-leaf clover. I mean, A LOT. Like me, whan I was a little girl.

I can't imagine that one of my sons could inherite a skill like this from me. Of course that it was possible, it's just a personal skill and, for this reason, it's totally possible to see it in one of my son or daughter and inherited myself too, from an ancestor.

How strange this gift is? What it's the purpose? Why, in the middle of a field, full of elements, my mind is naturally attraced to some details?
The answer arrived: Because I notice things and people that, for one reason or another, the other don't notice.
And, for this, in the middle of a crowd I can notice a sad face, scary eyes, a motivated smile or a rich soul. That's my skill as a 'four-leaf-clover-searcher'.
I understood that it's just part of me, it's my gift to be an observer in this beautiful human field full of variety: somebody notice this four-leaf-clover, somebody not, somebody care only about few of them.
The most impostant thing is, that , as a clover or four leaf clover, the field is observed and cured by a lovely and careful gardener.
In our case, it's our Heavenly Father, who sees and cares about everybody, even the weakest string of grass.

Eleonora



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento