martedì 23 febbraio 2016

ABOUT ME

You may say I'm a dreamer, 

but I'm not the only one..

Yes, I'm a dreamer. I always been a dreamer, and I know that I'm not the only one.

But, at a certain point of my life, I forgot it. 

It was a really bad period of my life. But God came to me.
He saved me telling me: ''That's enough''.
And in that exact moment, my life has begun.

It's my faith that makes me believe in dreams, miracles and impossible.
It's my faith that gives me the possibility to give my life to God. Every single day.

This God is unique. It's the Heavenly Father that every day teaches me to forgive, to love and to enjoy life. It's the Heavenly Father that loves us much to send His Son Jesus Christ  with us.  

In The Gospel I found the truth, and this truth gives me hope, strenght and brave to admit thatI have to enhance myself everyday.


I'm nothing without my Father, Jesus and my sisters and brothers on this Mother Earth.


Thank you from the bottom of my hearth to whosoever want to share the Gospel with me, because I need it more than food :)


Eleonora



Photocredit by www.ericaliodice.com

Kindly translated by Martina Di Berardino

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento